The cafe world team already aware of some issues for this new year event like missing 2012 ball, glow sticks not counted and some other glitch
here are the detail post, you can see the original one in zynga support
New Years Bash Issues : Updated 12/30/2011 at 07:45
This article is for keeping you up to date on issues for the New Year’s Bash event. Chefs have been telling us about some different issues with the event:
1) Not having accessing to the New Year’s Bash including the catering order and the quest:
We know that some chefs were having this problem soon after the New Years Event was released. We have since fixed this issue, so please be sure to refresh your cafe.
2) Completed New Year’s Breakfast in the Park catering order, but the progress did not show in the New Year’s Bash main page:
We are aware that some chefs are seeing this problem. Please first try refreshing your cafe. If that doesn’t work, know we are hard at work on fixing this issue and will have it fixed as soon as possible.
3) 2012 Disco Ball icon disappearing
We are aware that for some chefs after completing the quest or catering order that the 2012 Disco Ball icon on the far right of the screen disappears and that they no longer have access to the New Year’s Bash event. We are also working on this issue and will have it resolved as soon as possible.
4) The Glow Sticks for the New Year’s Bash Daily Bonus are not counting.
We are also aware of this issue and are working hard to fix it.
“The Team was up late last night and put in a fix for the Glow Sticks and they should be working/counting now.
Thanks for your patience.”
– Chef Tara
Incoming search terms for the article:
- cafe world new years bash
- new years bash cafe world
- new year\s bash café world