Cafe World Saving Problems Solutions. Since the last expansion – Bountiful Cafe Expansion there seems a saving problems for cafe world players.
You can see many comments in Cafe World Zynga, Cafe World Guide, Cafe World Tips and Tricks asking the same question about this save problems, many of them can’t save after they made changed like update decorations, stove, counters etc…
I have searched and still haven’t found a best solutions for this not saving glitch in cafe world.. but maybe you can try some solutions from other players and zynga support here :
Saving Solution by Barbearian
I found out the source of the problem. It’s simple though >_>
When you buy next expansion it turn into…
WOOHOOO bigger place!! Everything looks good nothing bad to the eyes (that the problem!!)
That when the bug coming out…
You should have something like this when you do expand..
Eye sore huh?… Yeah… plain flooring – those gray tile and plain wall
(notice you have it in your inventory)
Try to change it to original state (that means… remove all the tile(expansion tile – wood one into the one you should have – plain gray tile || and || the wall too change it from blue to plain white wall)
and voila! the bug is fixed!
do your job, SAVE IT!!
visit your neighbor and back to cafe, it’s save and start to design your cafe for permanent!
Happy Refurnish your cafe!
ps : Image belong to rightful owner =D especially the first one… and sorry for my bad english
too make short….
check your inventory..
are there new item you didn’t buy… especially tile and wallpaper… (the amount is same like your expansion) on my pictures it should be 2 plain (white) wallpapers and 18 grey tiles
I hope that fix your problem…
I already told Zynga Team about this ^^ I think they working on it
(EDIT) if you do it correctly after you save, the item will disappear from your inventory
solutions from Syber :
I finally managed to solve this problem. So happy
Here’s what i did.
1) I removed everything (decorations, chairs and tables) in the cafe except for stoves and counters, saved the game and refresh – Failed after 2 tries.
2) This morning, i tried again.
a) Only remove the wall decorations (doors removed too) and floor decorations (Tables, chairs, stoves and counters untouched)
b) Change the “bountiful expansion cafe” flooring and walls to wooden flooring (original floor) and white walls (original wall)
c) Did not save or refresh. Just went to visit a neighbour. Tried her food and came back to my cafe again. This time round, all the changes i made from points 1 and 2 remain.
d) Proceed to make all my changes and after all changes done, saved the game. I refresh the page and its my dream cafe as i want it.
Hope this helps some of you out there. Good luck cafe owners
My Solution to the Expansion Bug from bobcatx :
My Cafe is finally saving and working!
My solution was inspired by MirandaB from the other solution thread.
Here’s how I did it :
– Open your inventory. You should find an extra concrete tile in there (unless you have other concrete slabs).
– Place this tile on the position of your cafe, at 11 x 11. Count 11 tiles to the right from the top of your cafe, then go down 11. (to be honest, I am not sure if it was really 11 x 11 because I already replaced the tile when this was fixed but it was near that area)
– I noticed that there was this Gray Flagstone tile there that I didn’t place before. So I replaced it with the concrete tile. The Gray Flagstone tile went back to my inventory. I saved my cafe hoping it would work.
– I loaded it again, the concrete tile was still where I placed it at my cafe, and the Gray Flagstone disappeared from my inventory. I tried modifying my cafe, placing other objects, and it saved!
I hope this helps others who also have this problem.
Solutions from Cafe world forums :
“I purchased the Bountiful Cafe, and since that time have been unable to save my design changes. I use Windows Vista, List browsers, and if you would like to have us review your case you can include your UID for Facebook. ”
For some cases it may be appropriate for you to send Zynga Support Ticket.
-COPY AND PASTE THE TEXT BELOW-
Profile ID Number:
To locate your Facebook User ID number:
1. Visit your Facebook profile page.
2. Move the mouse over your profile photo in the upper-left.
c. Look at the bottom of your browser window.
d. The large number after the 1&id= is your User ID number.
e. Example: if you see http://www.facebook.com/album.php?pr…&id=1234567890, then your Facebook User ID# is 1234567890.
(with as much detail as possible concerning your physical interactions with the game)
send the informations to Zynga Support Ticket.
Please try the solutions and give feedback to let others know if this solutions worked or not 🙂
if still not work you can try the Solutions from Cafe world forums
Incoming search terms for the article:
- cafe world problems
- cafe world heading to your cafe
- cafe world there was a problem with your connection
- cannot connect to cafe world
- cant connect to cafe world
- cafe world blank screen
- cafe world not saving
- cafe world stuck on heading to your cafe
- cafe world connection problems