Farmville Dairy Farms. It’s never a good idea to put all your eggs in basket, but it sure is useful to keep all your cows in one place. With newly released Dairy Farms, you have a way to milk your cows faster than ever
How to use Dairy Farms ?
Some things to know about Dairy Farms:
– Up to 20 cows can be placed in a single Dairy Farm at a time.
– Dairy Farms can be used once every 24 hours and will yield the sum of all of the cows stored within.
(For example: if 10 cows are placed in the Dairy Farm, and are harvestable for 6 coins apiece, you will receive 60 coins.)
- In order to be able to purchase a Dairy Farm for Coins (10,000 coins), you must have at least 8 Neighbors.
– If you do not have 8 Neighbors, the Dairy Farm can be purchased for 20 Farm Cash.
– To place a cow in the Dairy Farm, click on a cow, and select the “Move” option. You will then be able to hover the cow over your Dairy Farm and release it.
When the cow is hovered over the dairy farm, the dairy farm will light up with a yellow outline.
– To remove a cow from your Dairy Farm, click on your Dairy Farm, and select “Remove Cows“.
– You can only have a maximum of 5 Dairy Farms present on your farm at one time.
Tips : Before you use the Dairy Farm, put a cow in it thats close to being done then fill in the rest. The first cow that goes into it will set what percent the whole dairy farm is at.
There’s a glitch in Farmville that gives you free cows. You will need at least one Cow (any kind) in your gift box and Dairy Farm. Here’s the step:
1. Purchase a Dairy Farm in the Farmville Market.
2. Place Cow from your gift box directly to Dairy Farm. Do not place the Cow down anywhere else on your farm.
3. Return to giftbox and there should still be another Cow.
4. Repeat until you have enough
Incoming search terms for the article:
- farmville dairy farm trick
- farmville dairy farm
- farmville dairy farm tricks
- dairy farm farmville
- farmville dairy farm expansion
- light chan farmville