Farmville Invite Friends Extended Permissions Fix ! do you get Sorry! We can’t find any friends for you to invite! when you trying invite your friends to the party barn ?
farmville new year’s party rsvp
Invites are posted to your Profile Wall. If your Privacy Settings do not allow your Facebook Friends to post on your wall, then they won’t be able to invite you.
Did you click the “extended permissions” button on the Invite page in the Farmville Party Barn? If you did, it’s not working. Instead, you’ll have to wait for the pop-up window to open and then send the invite through that. The pop-up window can take up to 60 seconds to open after each click, so you’re in for a long wait.
but finally there’s a way how to fix extended permissions in farmville, thx to Peggy778486
For those of you that clicked on the message that said something about letting Zynga invite them and then ended up with it telling you that you had no friends to invite, try this work-around:
1. From your wall, click on Privacy Settings, scroll down to the bottom and click on Applications.
2. Now click on Farmville. You should see something about allowing Zynga to post to my wall. Click Remove.
3. LEAVE this OPEN and either open a new tab in your browser or a new Page. Then go back into Facebook.
Go into Farmville and back into the Party Barn. Now you should be able to see your friends and have the Invite showing up under them. Click on one at a time and wait. A box will pop up asking if you want to Publish the invitation. Once that’s done, your friend should be able to see it on their wall and you should be able to see it on your wall
Incoming search terms for the article:
- farmville extended permissions
- farmville extended
- farmville extended permission
- extended permissions farmville