Farmville Storage. New update for farmville 🙂 a Storage ! Storage is here … Now your Barns and tool sheds hold items. If you want to know how storage works on farmville, please read more 😀
FarmVille is proud to introduce STORAGE! Now you can decorate to your heart’s content while knowing that you have a place to store your stuff should you run out of farmland.
By the way, have you seen the new FarmVille Country Fair items released today? Check it out and find out why all the sheep are having a blast!
How Storage Works in FarmVille:
• You can store your items in the barns and tool sheds
• Each barn and tool shed has an individual capacity amount
– red barn can store 6 decorations
– tool shed can hold 2 items
– other barns (fv cash barns) can hold 20 items
• When you click on an item, you will see an option to move it to storage
• Once you have moved an item to storage, you can right click on any barn or tool shed to see your current items in storage
• Note: all your items are stored in one central location and can be accessed by barn, tool shed, or by clicking the new storage icon in the toolbar
*** Remember that the storage capacity will be ‘combined’.
So if you have red barn (6) + tool shed (2) you have 8 capacity alltogether.
So you can open one and see all the items in all the storage. Not having to hunt through each shed or barn to find the item.
If you have 2 tool shed and 1 red barn you have 10 slots alltogether, no matter what you open you will see all of the 10 items.
i hope this farmville storage guide tips help you 🙂
Incoming search terms for the article:
- farmville store tractor
- farmville store
- farmville storage capacity
- farmville storage expansion page
- farmville tractor storage