Still having errors with diablo 3 crashes and freezes ? please read several tips how to fix this problem below 🙂
Make sure your Mac or PC meets the Diablo III System Requirements.
Running programs that put an overlay over Diablo III (such as Mumble, Xfire, and MSI Afterburner) can cause Diablo III to crash. Use these overlays at your own risk.
AMD 12.4 Drivers :
Players who have updated to the 12.4 AMD drivers on a Windows Vista or Windows 7 system may encounter graphical issues like freezes then crash to desktop when playing Diablo III. To resolve this issue, please download and install the Catalyst 12.4a Hotfix Driver available from the AMD website:
– Very quickly entering, leaving, and switching chat channels over and over can cause a player from getting locked out of chat channels.
– It is possible for a friend to be on your friend’s list with no name if that friend has a BattleTag but has never logged into Diablo III and is offline.
– Changing your account’s Parental Controls while you are in Diablo III can disconnect you from Diablo III. Workaround: Exit Diablo III before changing Parental Controls.
– If the user has any connections configured in “Dial-up and Virtual Private Network settings” and they’re set to “Dial whenever a network connection is not present,” the install won’t proceed past 10%.
– The “Dial-up and Virtual Private Network settings” is located in Internet Explorer -> Tools -> Connections.
– It is possible for your cinematics to stutter and not play well if you begin playing Diablo III immediately when reaching Yellow Data.
Workaround: Exit Diablo III and fully patch your game. Your cinematics should play fine then.
– The Restore Hero button does not become available after deleting a hero until leaving and returning to the Select Hero page.
– Game client window may become unresponsive when a dialog box is opened in the background.
Other Errors :
“Failed to extract required files from an archive. Please try again.” Error :
This error indicates that something prevented the Blizzard Launcher from starting correctly. This can be caused by a few different things.
– Restart Your Computer or
– Delete the Battle.net Folder, because this folder could contain missing or corrupted data.
Windows Vista/7: C:\programdata\battle.net\
ERROR CODE BLZPTS00007 saying the agent program failed
Right-click on Diablo III.exe and then “Run as administrator”
and if that won’t help:
– Go to start menu.
– Type in “Services” without ” “. Click it.
– Scroll down to “Secondary Logon” and right click -> properties.
– Then set it to automatic startup. click apply. then click start. and close. Now try the installer again.
ERROR: Unable to initialize streaming. Please check your Internet connection. If this problem persists, please contact Blizzard Techical Support
you need to install some patch to fix :
Error 315300 :
Changing the password on your account can resolve this issue. If you receive this error, please reset or change your password and attempt to log in once more.
– Navigate to the Start Menu then Control Panel and finally User Accounts
– Click Create a new account
– Enter the name you wish to use with this account and click Next
– Select the type Computer Administrator and click Create Account
Black Screen :
please read the solution on how to fix diablo 3 black screen
Error 37 :
Players may experience a delay of up to 40 seconds when logging in, followed by the message Error 37. If you do receive this message please just try to log in again, this should only be a temporary message and should go away upon re-trying.
Error 108 :
This error is caused by the download being incomplete and terminated early. Please run the downloader again, and let it close automatically. Do not end the downloader manually.
You can also resolve this by navigating to your Diablo III installer folder (should be Diablo-III-8370-enGB-Installer), then removing the Installer Tome file that ends with .part. Run the downloader again after this, and allow the downloader to finish and close automatically.
Incoming search terms for the article:
- diablo 3 freeze
- diablo 3 freezes
- diablo 3 error code blzpts00007
- failed to extract required files from archive diablo 3
- diablo 3 failed to extract required files from archive
- diablo 3 crash to desktop
- diablo 3 freeze fix
- diablo 3 crashes
- failed to extract required files from archive
- failed to extract required files from an archive please try again