Got some problem with Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning game ? you can find how to fix kingdoms of amalur crashes, freezes or black screen here !
first make sure you’re playing with the minimum system requirements :
OS: XP(SP3) / Vista(SP2) / Win7(SP1)
Intel Core2 Duo (or equivalent) running at 2.2GHz or greater
AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+ (or equivalent) running at 2.6GHz or greater
RAM : 1 GB (XP) or 2 GB (Vista/Win7)
HD : 10.5 GB of free space
Video Adapter :
NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT 512MB or better
ATI Radeon HD3650 512MB or better
Supporting Pixel Shader 3.0
Minimum Resolution Supported is 1280×720
DirectX: 9.0c Compatible
because some of the error you can get if you’re not using the minimum operating system or other requirements :
– Invalid license. Reason code = Missing DLL: KERNEL32.dll Function: GetLogicalProcessorInformation (OS Problem)
– blue screen after cinematics of the Tuatha army heading towards the gate in the quest “Breaking the Siege”, There’s a quick dialogue with Tilera and then your computer has a blue screen of death. (OS Problem)
– most of the areas all of the characters bodies are black (Graphics Card)
– random crashes to desktop – you can download and install the new optimized drivers released by your hardware manufacturer (Graphics Card)
– random crashes to desktop (Graphics Card)
– D3DX9_30.DLL Error (fix by downloading the latest version of DirectX 9)
so you need to upgrade your Computer to the Minimum requirement
other errors :
get black screen after character creation – fix it by disabling vertical-sync and post processing.
get “An unknown connection error occurred” when login to EA, if you can’t login to EA Servers Keep trying Origin is not known to handle heavy load. You can also delete the line ‘blaze_email=xxxxxxxx’ in your My Documents/Reckoning/personal.ini and re-launch the game to fix it.
the game stop / freeze at the splash screen and crash, try look if any updates can fix the issue for you.
if you can’t even get past the first loading screen, try Launch the game as admin
Incoming search terms for the article:
- kingdoms of amalur reckoning kernel32 dll error
- street fighter x tekken black screen