Having problem with Metal Gear Solid V Ground Zeroes PC XBOX 360 Controller where some Gamepad buttons not working ? There’s a fix to get x360ce to work for Ground Zeroes
MGS 5 Ground Zeroes controller fix
1. Download both the normal application (x360ce.exe) and the 64bit libraries
2. Unpack the application (x360ce.exe) in a different folder, and start it up so. This will create a x360ce.ini which should have all your control bindings. This is also the point where you should set all controls correctly.
3. Copy x360ce.ini and x360ce.exe to “\Steam\SteamApps\common\Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes\”, so in the same directory as “MgsGroundZeroes.exe”
4. Unpack x360ce.gdb and xinput1_3.dll from the 64bit libraries (x360ce_lib64_r848_VS2010.zip) into “\Steam\SteamApps\common\Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes\”.
5. Now, open x360ce.ini with notepad or some other simple text editor. Add these :
Under [InputHook]. Which should have HookMode=1 under it already, you shouldn’t overwrite that. So now it looks like
6. Then add Version=1 under [Options]. This will surpress an error message every time you start it. So it probably looks like
7. Save x360ce.ini
Now when you start the game you should here a standard Windows beep to indicate that x360ce is working.
Incoming search terms for the article:
- x360ce with metal gear solid 5 ground zero