Frontierville Get Organized Mission is one of the frontierville new years resolution that you can choose
get organized in frontierville
hard mission : suggested level 14 – Repeatable set of two decorating and storage missions, part of the Resolute Pioneer badge.
get organized quest have 2 parts that you must finish to get organization crate reward !
here are get organized goals :
Frontierville Goal Get Organized Part I
Tidying Up ! The homestead has gotten totally disorganized over the past year. Time to get this place cleaned up, so friends don’t have to stumble over stray cows and pitchforks when they come to visit!
– Place Ten Decorations into the Storage Shed
– Clear 50 Debris
– Tend 50 Animals
Hint : You can find the Storage Shed in the Buildings tab in the Market. Once built, you can use the Store cursor to move decorations into storage.
Frontierville Goal Get Organized Part II
A Fresh Coat of Paint ! Now that your homestead is cleaned up, it’s high time to give it an updated look. After everything is freshly painted, you can relax make a toast to the new year!
– Get Ten Paint Chips (These will be used up to fulfill this mission.)
– Customize Five Buildings
– Collect One Toast Glass (Yup, this will be used up too.)
Hint : Ask your friends to send you Paint Chips. Click on your buildings to find the Customize menu. The Toast Glass is part of the New Year’s Collection, found randomly from all game activities.
You have started the Get Organized Resolution. Once both missions are complete, you will get a Organization Crate containing one of four decoration rewards.
Incoming search terms for the article:
- frontierville get organized
- Get organized Frontierville
- frontierville get organized mission
- get organized mission frontierville
- frontierville organized crate
- get organized mission
- frontierville get organised
- get organized mission in frontierville
- frontierville missions get organized
- get organized frontierville mission