Restaurant City Stacking !
stacking decoration on restaurant city
Did you know there’s a glitch in restaurant city that can make our items stack each other ? Well if you don’t know about it look at the picture.
Want to know how to stacking items in restaurant city ? read the restaurant city stacking tutorial here :
First, you must have the items you want to stack in your storage. Next open your redecorating mode. Now you will:
1. place item ‘a’, your bottom row item, where you want the stacking to occur.
2. place item ‘b’, the second or top item, close by.
3. click on item ‘a’ and drag it to the green check mark and click the check mark. This closes your redecorating mode. Note that item ‘a’ disappears – this is fine, do not worry.
4. The space where you had item ‘a’ is vacant. Reopen redecorating and place item ‘b’ in the empty space where item ‘a’ was sitting.
5. click on the green check mark to close redecorating.
6. save your game then reload it. When you reload the game, your items will be stacked!
if there’s anything wrong the item will “lost”, and if you “lost” the items look in your storage box.
credit to witchiepoo from playfish forum for this restaurant city stacking tutorial
Incoming search terms for the article:
- restaurant city stacking
- restaurant city stacking 2010
- how to stack items in restaurant city
- how to stack in restaurant city 2010
- how to stack in restaurant city
- stacking in restaurant city
- stacking restaurant city
- how to stack items in restaurant city 2010
- restaurant city stacking glitch
- restaurant city stack